BeffShuff has been up and running for exactly six months! I can’t believe how fast it’s gone.
I just want to take a minute to thank each and every one of you that have supported my journey and taken the time to read my blog.
I thought I’d do a little 6 month review on how the blog has done, so that in another six months’ time I can look back and see just how far I’ve come.
Here are some of my six-month statistics
- 10,300 views and counting
- Most viewed blog post: Ultimate Megababes – 419 views
- Least viewed blog post: Never Mind The Ballistics – 22 views
- My blog viewed in 34 different countries, all across the globe
- I’ve posted 60 (now 61) blog posts
- Most popular day – Tuesday
- Most popular hour – 9pm
So my goals for June 30th 2017:
- Get another 10,000 views on my blog
- Reach 500 views on a blog post
- Get every post over 50 views, even if I have to share them 6 times a day
- Have my blog viewed in even more countries
- Post more fashion based blog posts