I can’t believe I have been writing this blog for a whole year. So much has changed in the past 12 months and I’m proud to say how happy I am with where I’m at right now. I have so much to be grateful for; my boyfriend, my family, my friends, REBEL, my uni results – too many reasons to name. This blog was quite a big step for me; I thought I’d be ridiculed and shut down after a month or so, however, the support I’ve had is unreal and I can’t thank each and every one of my readers enough.
My six month stats stood at:
- 10,300 views
- My most viewed post as Ultimate Megababes with 419 views (it now has 429 and I realised I missed of Hayley Williams)
- My blog was viewed in 34 countries
- I had 61 posts total
My goals were:
- Get a further 10,000 views
- Reach 500 views on a blog post
- Be viewed in even more countries
- Post more fashion blogs
I am so happy to say that I have exceeded all of these targets on a monumental level!
My stats are now:
- 27,400 views (that’s 17,400 in the past six months!)
- 1092 views on a blog post, being 10 Things To Do In Biddulph
- My blog has been viewed in 59 countries
- I’ve posted 83 blogs in the past six months, which is around three posts per week
- I’ve been loving posting more fashion blogs too!
Goals for next year are:
- Double my current views
- Purchase my own domain name
- Write another killer blog that hits 1,000 views
- Work with more incredible and well-known brands
- Get more involved in the blogger community by hosting and participating in blog chats
- Grow my following on Instagram and WordPress
- Grow my likes on my Facebook page
I hope you will help me achieve these targets by keeping up with the blog, following my social media and continuing to interact with me and my blog!
Thank you so much to all of you. Tomorrow I will celebrate with a Pornstar Martini and a dance at The Exchange, so feel free to join me!