I’ve been a lot more experimental and explorative in my makeup looks recently, and I was really keen to try out NYX’s range of Vivid Brights Liquid Eyeliners. I’ve so far purchased ‘Halo’ a sunny yellow shade, and so here are five ways to wear it:
- Classic Wing – to create this look I used my Vamp Stamp, which you can read the review on here, then filled in the rest.
- Double Line – again, I used the Vamp Stamp to create the black wing, then went around the edges with the NYX Vivid Brights.
- Graphic Cut Crease – I created a simple winged look, then cut my crease with NYX Vivid Brights, this was quite difficult to do and took a few attempts, but I like how it turned out.
- Helix Twist – another simple black wing to start with, but make funky by creating a spiral effect around it with the NYX Vivid Brights and finishing of my adding some yellow to the waterline.
- Speckled Wing – initially I was going to go for an ombre look, but then this happened. I started with the black line with yellow dots, then decided to do the opposite on the other eye.
I think that all of these looks are super wearable and you don’t need to be an MUA to achieve them. If you’re feeling funky then go for it.