Rocket Science – Lush Bath Bomb

Before I went on holiday, I posted a review of the Yellow Submarine Lush Bath Bomb – you may remember that I mentioned buying two bath bombs… well, this is the other! Rocket Science.

In the shop, I specifically asked for something that would make my bath look beautiful, and it did not disappoint. I read a review that Rocket Science is a slow fizzer, and so I put it in the bath early whilst still running the hot water, so by the time I got into the bath it would have finished. The second it hit the water was the most satisfying moment – it just dispersed so evenly and calmly as opposed to vigorously and erratically. It was so soothing to watch the colours flow outwards.

Rocket Science turned my bath beautiful hues of green and blue – it looked like images of earth from space. Lush’s conceptualism is on point with every single product they create, perfectly envisioning and creating their innovative ideas.

More colours like pinks and purples swirled through the tub – I was so excited to get into the bath. The lemony fragrance was fresh and inviting, and left me feeling super clean and ready to take on the day.

I’d say this is definitely in my top 10 bath bombs in terms of the show it puts on. It’s less than £3 too so definitely worth the price.

Beff xx

12 Comments Add yours

1. lolitambonita says:

Wow the colour of that is insane. I just want a good soak now! X
    Lola Mia //

2. That colour 😱 Im normally not really a bath type of person but would love try some of the Lush bath bombs!

3. Covet Luxe says:

Wow, this bath bomb is beautiful! I so wish I could pin your bath photos to my bath art Pinterest board as it looks so lovely x

4. Laura says:

I do think Lush bath bombs are a little over-priced but this one looks so pretty! xx

5. I can’t believe you bought the bomb at Lush,
    The color is insane,
    I’ll buy one next time for sure!!

6. Estelle says:

WOahhh!! Looks like I need this in my life..
    Stelle Xx

7. Alice says:

I’m so cold right now and this has made me crave a nice warm Lush bath. I love that you included a video! x

8. I really wanted to get this bath bomb but I wasn’t too keen on the smell, I absolutely love how fabulous it seems to perform in the bath from your video and pics!! Maybe I’ll grab it just to stare at it…
    Alice Xx

9. Jade Mayhead says:

The video looks so fascinating, I love watching bath bombs on videos. The colours of this bath are insane. I don’t have baths often at all, but this has made me want one just for the colours of the water!xox

10. okay so I knew I needed more bath bombs in my life but now I need this one! I have not seen anything like this, it is incredible! Also how the hell have you made photos of a bath look nice, haha! X

11. Makeup & Beauty Blog says:

ooh this bath bomb looks soo pretty!

12. I loved the colors of this one !The blue and green reminded me of the ocean in the Maldives. And it was so cheap too! Thanks for sharing