I’ve been nominated by the lovely Holly on a Blog to do the Versatile Blogger Award tag! Holly is a friend and fellow blogger and journalist studying on my course at Staffordshire University, go and check out her post here. Thank you Holly!
For the Versatile Blogger tag, you have to tell your readers seven interesting facts that they probably didn’t already know, then nominate seven other bloggers. Let’s try and scrimp seven interesting things about myself…
- I’m a blogger, healthcare adviser, fire marshal, music, wedding, portrait and pet photographer, music journalist and journalism student. I have a lot on my plate, but I like to keep busy. I used to be a dancer/dance teacher on top of all that too.
- I’ve danced for 18 out of nearly 20 years… I’m taking a hiatus for now though. I even danced with Diveristy in 2016.
- I took four a-levels and a BTEC purely because people said I couldn’t do it. I did it. All higher grade passes and Distinction*.
- High profile musicians that I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing or photographing (some both!) include Baz from The Stranglers, Dave McCabe from The Zutons, The Pigeon Detectives, Primal Scream, The Fratellis, Tom Clarke, The Sherlocks, Natalia Tena (Tonks in Harry Potter/Osha in Game of Thrones), Maximo Park and more!
- I faint whenever I get too excited or too stressed out. It’s linked to anaemia and low blood pressure. I’ve fainted at gigs, getting piercings (but not tattoos), getting blood tests, even in the sea.
- I almost died when I was 10 because the most useless part of my body (appendix) got infected, became retrocecal where it basically curled up behind my kidney, filled with puss, nearly burst and give me blood poisoning. However I was out of hospital in time to see the Blackpool illuminations.. even if I was in a wheelchair.
- When I was 10 I was the local Youth Speaks Public Speaking Champion for the area in my category until I was 13. I also got through districts and into regionals. Never catch me doing that today! I’m happy to just hid behind my laptop and talk from here. Topics I enjoyed debating were whether or not animals should be kept in zoos and whether or not our troops should have been fighting the Afghanistan war.
Bloggers I nominate for this tag are:
Get writing up your seven interestivg facts about yourself and make sure to tag me so I can see!