I was tagged in the Vogue’s 73 Questions tag by Abbie, you can read her answers here. The tag includes 73 Questions asked to celebrities by Vogue, answered by us bloggers. Just a little laugh really isn’t it. Here are my answers:
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
Ooh, I bagged Liam Gallagher tickets on pre-sale when everyone else seemed to really struggle
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
I passed my first year at uni, had a lovely little summer and although my lil fur-baby passed away, we got a new fur baby!
- What’s the best thing ever?
When you ask your boyfriend to save you a slice of his pizza and he orders you a full pizza
- What’s your favourite season?
Autumn. Mild weather, cute transitional fashion and knowing Christmas is on the way.
- What’s your favourite holiday?
- Would you ever live in a big city?
I think London would be a bit much for me, but Manchester I like
- What’s your favourite ice-cream?
Vanilla or fudge
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Erm, no? Not unless I absolutely have to like with my Dr Martens
- What’s your favourite dessert?
Hot chocolate fudge cake or Kinder Bueno waffle
- Cake or pie?
- What’s your least favourite food?
- What’s your favourite condiment?
- It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Brunch is usually at Cappello Lounge, so it has to be stacked buttermilk pancakes with bacon and maple syrup
- What’s your favourite colour?
I’m really liking yellows, oranges and pinks at the moment
- What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Blue and chapagne
- Blow dry or air dry?
Depends what I’m doing, if I wash my hair the day I’m going out, blow dry. If I wash my hair the night before, air dry.
- Do you think you’re strong?
I can be
- Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
*tea. But it would have to be Fabulous Hannah, she seems like such a laugh
- When was the last time you cried?
Sobbed for about a week when my dog died
- Who’s the last person you texted?
- Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram is really getting me down at the minute with the algorithm. Twitter makes me laugh bit Insta has more pictures of dogs (@beffshuff on both – follow me!)
- Who should everyone follow right now?
- Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
Had a leather jacket stolen in a nightclub once
- Favourite country you visited?
France! Paris was beautiful.
- Last country you visited?
- Country you wish to visit?
I’d love to go to Italy
- First pet?
Two dogs, an Alsatian x Collie called Kyra and an Alsatian x Great Dane called Max – it was like living with wolves
- Favourite Disney animal?
Meeko, Marie or Oliver from Oliver and Company
- What are you doing tomorrow?
I’m editing photos, writing music reviews and attempting to organise my life before uni starts
- What are you most excited about in life right now?
Kasabian in November, Liam Gallagher, my birthday and Christmas in December!
- What book are you reading right now?
Louise Pentland’s Wilde Like Me
- A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
The Fault In Our Stars
- What are you completely bored of right now?
Waiting for Jake to catch up on Game of Thrones so I can continue watching them
- What’s your favourite beverage?
Cup of tea or a nice cold Dr Pepper
- What’s your favourite cocktail?
Long Island Iced Tea or Pornstar Martini
- What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
Usually I order a 6 chicken nugget meal with a coke and a free McFlurry on my student card, but recently I’ve been going for a plain mayo chicken or McChicken sandwich
- What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
I have like 99% of my teddies in the loft, and a lot of books too
- What’s your favourite current TV show?
Game of Thrones
- What’s a movie that made you cry?
My Sisters Keeper, The Fault In Our Stars, Dear John
- What do you miss the most?
My little Lyla
- What’s something you can’t do?
Anything for myself (according to Jake)
- What are your nicknames?
Beff, Pop, Shithead – depends who you ask
- What makes you laugh a lot?
The group chat. Never a dull moment.
- Heels or flats?
Live for comfy trainers, but a little chunky heel is the one
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Erm. I actually can’t think of a single thing.
- What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of?
I really want to skydive but it’s my mum and dad that are too scared of letting me
- What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Battling through the worst year of my life during my second year of sixth form and still somehow writing a last minute personal statement and getting into uni – oh and starting my blog
- What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
I think I wanted to be a ballerina? I watched a lot of Angelina Ballerina and went to regular ballet classes so I think it was that
- Dogs or cats?
- What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
- Bath or Shower?
We don’t have a shower so it has to be bath, but I do like a hot shower occasionally
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Defo beach, less of a horror film scene
- What’s your favourite scented candle?
I love toasted marshmallows and anything sweet like frosted cupcakes
- If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
Australia or USA
- Are you messy or neat?
My room is a mess, but apparently that comes with being creative? I’m very neat when it comes to organising planners and things
- What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Make a cup of tea
- What do you have for breakfast?
A cup of tea
- What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Send Jake a text to say goodnight
- What’s one skill you wish you had?
I’d love to be able to play piano
- What’s your favourite pizza?
Cheesy garlic pizza (from King’s takeaway)
- Describe your ideal man in three words?
This Charming Man
(how smooth was that)
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My dad to ask if he wanted me to bring Phoebe to nan’s house
63. At what age were you happiest?
- What’s the last thing you ate?
- Where do you go when you need to be alone?
My bedroom, or for a bath
- What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
Can my student loan please hurry
- What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Stick some films on, get some snacks and a blanket and have a lazy day
- What are you listening to right now?
- On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
I couldn’t rate it, but I’d say things are certainly higher than usual, and on the up
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
People think it’s weird that I dunk my fries in my McFlurry
- Starter or dessert?
Depends on the starter options – Garlic dough balls. Yes. But if they aren’t on the menu then 100% dessert
- Is there a dessert you don’t like?
How long have we got? If it isn’t deep fried or covered in chocolate I probably don’t like it
- What is the furthest you have been from home?
I’m tagging @thekittyluxe @callikitson @jade_mayhead and @blcktulipbeauty