What I Wore: Autumnal Reds

One does not simply go in to Primark to ‘browse’. You will always end up buying something. I decided to take a little look at some of the new A/W 2017 bits coming into store and found this adorable little burgundy top for £5. Burgundy is always a great colour choice for autumn, and so in my head I was already thinking of the ways I could style this top – but here’s just one of the ways:

Top – Primark

Skirt – New Look

21981820_445603605834201_49019031_o

Scarf – Dr Martens

Jacket – Next

21985655_445603599167535_861720812_o

Bag – New Look

Boots – Dorothy Perkins

22015223_445603619167533_72489432_o

Earrings – City Pixie

21952313_445603615834200_1391209860_o

Have you picked up anything cute from Primark’s new A/W range?

Beff xx

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. You are such a gorgeous lil lady! Love your fashion posts, keep em coming x

2. Ashiana says:

Love the outfit !

3. hebahpervaiz says:

I don’t know what I’d do without primark hahaha. Loving your outift! 💘

4. I’m so in love with this outfit! Gotta get over to Primark and have a look x

Alice http://www.accordingtoalicex.com

5. Siyana says:

I love this look! I’ve picked a few stuff from Primark and I can’t wait to make the haul post!

6. I may or may not have spent £84 in primark yesterday! But they are killing it at the moment!

7. andthenzen says:

My local Primark property reopens in a few weeks time, and I’m so excited! Our current one is so tiny, I can’t bear to go inside for fear of being trampled to death by all the tourists.. 😂 Burgandy is definitely your colour though, it suits you so much! 😍

Andi | http://www.andthenzen.co.uk

8. Jade Mayhead says:

I love your fashion posts, I look forward to seeing more! I am in LOVE with the boots, they are gorgeous for this time of year!xox

9. Kleoniki says:

Such a lovely outfit for Autumn.. I haven’t checked their new collection yet! I hope I will visit a store soon 😀