This gift is ideal for if you have quite a few pets to buy for, but don’t want to spend tonnes of money. I’ve found that people usually sell something like this for around £6-7, but I made 9 baubles for a fraction of the price, plus it’s more fun to do it yourself!
Baubles – Boots: One pack was £8, but on 3 for 2 I got 12 baubles for £14, then with my employee discount I got them for £10.85.
Treats – Hounds – Pooch and Mutt – £2.99 per pack, buy as needed. I only used one pack.
Chocolate Treats – Doggie Fashions – Pay per 100g
Personalised Name Stickers – eBay – 10 names for £4
Decoupage glue/mod podge – The Works – £5
Glitter – B&M £4.99
They literally couldn’t be easier to make.
- Separate the baubles in half
- Fill what will be the front half of your bauble with treats
- Mod podge and glitter the back half of the bauble and leave to dry
- Leave to try overnight
- When dry, switch the treats from the front half to the glittered half
- Add personalised sticker to the front of the bauble
- Put the two halves of the bauble back together
- Re-attach string
You also have the option of cutting a photo to fit the bauble to make it even more personal!
I can guarantee that all dog-mums will adore these gifts, probably even more than the dogs themselves.