This month there are a few things that I have been obsessing over that I’d like to share with you.
- Stranger Things – Have I mentioned Stranger Things recently? Ha. It’s literally all I’ve talked about. To save me sounding like a broken record, you can find out what I thought of Stranger Things here. *Spoiler* I fucking loved it.
- Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Frosting – this stuff is like crack cocaine. I mean, I wouldn’t know what crack cocaine is like, but I’m fairly certain it would be like this. My mum and niece made cupcakes one day whilst I was at work and they were delicious. Then I found the remains of the frosting in the fridge and just ate it out of the tub. I then bought another tub ‘for my cheesecake’ (for myself). Man I am putting weight on like I don’t know what but I can’t stop eating it. Half a stone in a month, jheez.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams – why had I not bought these sooner? Love the creamy formula of these, the shade range is to die for and they feel great on. 100% buying more of these as I can’t rate them enough. They’re defo in my top 3 lip product formulas list!
- Blog Planner – my brother bought me this for my birthday last month, and it has since become my bible. It helps me keep track of everything to do with my blog such as followers, stats, which content was the best, all so I can improve and watch myself grow. Read more about how I’m getting organised here.
- Bic Crystal Multi Pen – Bic Crystal’s have helped me revise since 2014. Through making my notes look pretty, and associating each point with a colour, I am able to retain and recall more information than if I’d just written in black. This multi pen combines all of the colours so I don’t have to keep swapping pens all the time. Super handy. Also probably super sad.
- No7 Limited edition Nail Polish Set – I picked this up in the Boots 70% off sale and I’ve loved playing around with the colour combos! Fave so far has been Teal with the little Gold Stars!
- Game of Thrones – Jake and I have finally finished Game of Thrones and I literally don’t know what to do with my life until 2019. Help.
- My Phone – I had a new phone for Christmas and I am so happy and super grateful. I really wanted to get an iPhone SE because the iPhone 6 was just too big for my hands and I dropped it all the time. The SE is the size of the 5 so much more small-hand-friendly. I was desperate to have it in rose gold preferably, but mum couldn’t find it on contract anywhere so bought one outright. She’s an actual gem.
- Teddy Bear Coat – maybe I’m a little late to the trend? I tried this coat on in a small indie retailer in Cornwall back in August and fell in love. The pricetag was a little large and I figured I could find some cheaper alternative. After ordering coat after coat, none of them were as perfect. They were either too thin, or too short, or didn’t fasten. Mum called the store in Cornwall and this coat had been reduced in the sale and they arranged to post us one! Coat of my actual dreams. It’s like a dressing gown that is 100% acceptable to wear outside.
What have you been loving this month?