After looking back on everything I have done in 2019, I wanted to set myself some new challenges for the new decade, starting with 2020.
I love new experiences and visiting new places, and have thoroughly enjoyed ticking things off my bucket list in 2019.
In 2019, I completed 18 of my 22 things to do – and I’m pretty proud of that.
Here is my 23 things to do before I’m 23 bucket list, to start cracking on with in 2020.
- Try out a Virtual Reality game
- Complete an Escape Room
- Own an amazing pair of jeans
- Book a European city break
- Visit three more places in the UK
- Learn to crochet
- Hit 10k Instagram followers
- Put myself in my discomfort zone once a week
- Join a gym
- Visit a castle
- Go to an unforgettable gig
- Photograph a festival
- Do a car boot
- Learn to bake one thing really well
- Declutter my online life
- Write to a pen pal
- Get a bra fitting
- Visit a museum
- Go to a comedy show
- Budget better and add to savings
- Use up three beauty products before buying new ones
- Speak on a radio show
- Go to a bottomless brunch