Is Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Worth The Money?

The Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade comes in at £19, which is 4x the price I’ve ever paid for a brow product. Is it worth it, though?

The short answer is hell yes.

Last year I was gifted some Benefit brow products, and after a while of using them I decided the formula wasn’t really working for me. I’d had my eye on ABH dipbrow for some time and I went for it and bought it from Feel Unique as it was free delivery over £15.

29243047_522546048139956_1641850401_o28945238_522546054806622_1716909943_o

I picked the shade Auburn as I’m fair-skinned and a redhead. I like my brows darker than my hair but not too dark. Medium brown and soft brown seemed too ashy toned so I felt auburn would suit me much better. I’m confident I made the right choice. There is a wide range of shades so I’m sure you’ll find one suited for you.

28944208_522545928139968_1477538445_o28943553_522546034806624_1700242438_o28943758_522545968139964_1506273399_o

The first thing I noticed was the quality of the product. The pot is only small but heavy with the brand name on the side and the logo on the lid. In the past I’ve used the Freedom dupe for the product and in comparison, ABH looks and feels more like a luxury product.

When applying the product, I use an Ecotools angled brush to line the brow then fill in the end. I use a spoolie to brush the product through the brow and fill in any sparse areas, then define the front of my brow.

28944227_522546021473292_494782335_o

I find it an incredibly easy product to work with and you really don’t need to use a lot of it either. The formula is creamy and glides on like a dream. I’ve found with other brow pomades like Freedom and Benefit’s Ka-Brow that you have to constantly keep going back into the product, but with Dipbrow you only need a slight amount and the pigment is poppin’.

28946133_522545998139961_245521743_o

When sculpting my brows, it’s like my brain knows what I want them to look like but I didn’t have the ability. In reality, I was just limited by the products I was using. With Dipbrow I have been achieving a much more fluffy, natural but sharp brow. I can create a gradual fade and it’s given me a real confidence boost. I’m finally getting what I want from my makeup.

28942816_522546738139887_1599415558_o

I’m really glad I took the plunge and bought this product as I know I’d regret not doing so. I know for sure I’ll be repurchasing this product when I run out.

Beff xx

16 Comments

1. March 25, 2018 / 12:31 pm

Been so intrigued by this for a while now. Love the fact you’ve given an honest review. Might have to try this myself!

2. March 25, 2018 / 3:40 pm

I’ve only heard good things about this!! I must be the only person who doesn’t fill in their eyebrows when they go out hahaha

3. March 25, 2018 / 10:31 pm

Dipbrow seriously is amazing! I’ve stayed loyal to it for years, and one pot lasts forever. It’ll dry out before you run out of it, and even if it dries out, some oil will revive it!

4. March 25, 2018 / 11:24 pm

This is my go to brow product! Soft formula and amazing pigmentation, great review and photos sweet ❤️

5. March 26, 2018 / 8:26 am

Beautiful! I’ve wanted to get my hands on it, but I’ve got a dupe which I love. Though I would love to see the difference between the 2 x

6. March 26, 2018 / 10:04 am

I bought the NYX pomade a little while a go hoping it would be a good dupe for this one. I did like it but I expect it’s nowhere near as good as the ABH. I might have to take the plunge and buy it as it sounds ideal for getting my brows to look how I want them to. xx

7. March 26, 2018 / 12:23 pm

I really want to get my hands on this, I just need to work out my shade! My sister has it and she absolutely loves it too! x

8. March 28, 2018 / 11:45 am

This is my absolute all-time favourite brow product – I’ve had mine for absolutely ages and it’s still nowhere near running out! Great post! x

9. katiemiddleton94
    March 28, 2018 / 11:06 pm

The pomade is my holy grail brow product. I’ve had it for the last 3 years and I literally can’t even consider a different product. This is my fave!

Katie x

10. March 30, 2018 / 11:40 pm

I’ve been super considering this, everyone looks fab when they use it and tbh my brow products aren’t cutting it anymore xx

Lily | The Wellbeing Edit

• March 30, 2018 / 11:41 pm

this is how I was feeling… my products just weren’t giving me what I wanted!

11. March 31, 2018 / 6:29 pm

I’ve been ‘umming’ and ‘ahhing’ about trying a brow pomade Beff and maybe I should try one! Your post has made the ABH offering sound so tempting but I just can’t afford it at the moment :'( . I am however quite tempted to try the Makeup Revolution one though. Have you ever tried it? I’ve only ever really used powder to fill and define my brows (with the occasional and disastoous use of a pencil here and there!). Is it easy to get the hang of using pomade?

Ellie Xx

• beffshuff
      March 31, 2018 / 9:44 pm

I havent tried the revolution one but I have used the Freedom one, which is also by Tam beauty who make revolution! It’s £5 and a great starting point! I loved it but I was so desperate for a more luxe product x